I said I would talk about my ambitions for this year. I usually go too far and have dreams that I will never reach. I am going to take a leaf from last year resolution, where I told myself just to keep working in my industry and get contacts. I did it and now love my job. Soooo this year I am technically stepping it up a bar. Here is my list of things I would like to achieve.
– Write a blog … This is self-explanatory
– Go to America…I just have that craving, something is pulling me out there and I want to find out what it is.
– Write more of my book… I have an epic idea; however I just can’t seem to jot it down.
– Go to NZ… To see my family, ideally I would love to go for Christmas.
– Spend new year somewhere other than my hometown
– Work out where I want to go next in my job… this could last a lifetime.
– Figure out why I feel lost… Maybe the above will help this one out, maybe the deal breaker of the year.
All bar one I feel I am able to do these challenges in a year; It would be great not to feel lost or have to feel I need a purpose, but something is missing. Last year I worked and worked I don’t think I had a proper weekend, so this year I am going to take the time to care for the part of me that feels lost. WOW that’s a lot of feelings in there!
P.s I thought that I would add that because my journal does not have enough days for the whole year, I am splitting the pages. I have decided that I will only post what I write when I have completed both sides. I could not help putting a little picture up tho 🙂