Last week I gave the blogsphere two passages of a little story that I would like to continue every Monday, this will let me tick off one of my new years resolutions and let me have some fun knocking away those Monday blues. (However tired I am, like tonight). I am really as I worked 14 hours yesterday non stop so it will not be much of a start I am sorry.
I call my story The Kingdoms Reckoning,
There is not point of pretending I am going to get back to my blissful sleep, sun has slithered through the cracks of the dusty blind and angered my senses. Yet excitement is brewing within me, I breathe in hard and exhale the butterfly’s into the chill of the night, dragon’s breath rolls out and vanishes into the dusk. With light seeping through the blinds the outline of my graduation cap and gown hang as if they are draped around a ghost. A ghost that would proudly walk upon that stage themselves and accept the token of freedom, taking mockery at my nerves.
It is only a passage tonight folks, Its 21.46 and I am off to bed.
Tie up 2nd and 3rd with a little red bow
I said I would talk about my ambitions for this year. I usually go too far and have dreams that I will never reach. I am going to take a leaf from last year resolution, where I told myself just to keep working in my industry and get contacts. I did it and now love my job. Soooo this year I am technically stepping it up a bar. Here is my list of things I would like to achieve.
– Write a blog … This is self-explanatory
– Go to America…I just have that craving, something is pulling me out there and I want to find out what it is.
– Write more of my book… I have an epic idea; however I just can’t seem to jot it down.
– Go to NZ… To see my family, ideally I would love to go for Christmas.
– Spend new year somewhere other than my hometown
– Work out where I want to go next in my job… this could last a lifetime.
– Figure out why I feel lost… Maybe the above will help this one out, maybe the deal breaker of the year.
All bar one I feel I am able to do these challenges in a year; It would be great not to feel lost or have to feel I need a purpose, but something is missing. Last year I worked and worked I don’t think I had a proper weekend, so this year I am going to take the time to care for the part of me that feels lost. WOW that’s a lot of feelings in there!
P.s I thought that I would add that because my journal does not have enough days for the whole year, I am splitting the pages. I have decided that I will only post what I write when I have completed both sides. I could not help putting a little picture up tho 🙂